Free Shipping on U.S. orders over $99
These delicately textured and handcrafted woven planters were made by groups of women in a small cooperative in rural Rwanda in an ethical, fair trade environment.
- FINAL SALE (no returns unless Seel Return Assurance is purchased at checkout)
- Approximately 5.5" D x 5.5" H
- Fair Trade, Nest Seal of Transparency
- Made in Rwanda
- Products are made of sisal and sweetgrass
- Organic dyes are used to dye the sisal
- Profiled weaver tag is attached to each product
- Made of natural fibers and grass; do not submerge in water.I f necessary, use a damp cloth to wipe or spot clean the planters.
- Avoid using chemicals or detergents.