SAVE $171 OFF THE REGULAR RETAIL PRICE.
Vivian and Mike create the white whale of suits: a surprisingly versatile statement set with a 70s cut in a contemporary color. Vivian also happens to be the wide-wale of suits, with 100% cotton corduroy in a double breasted, semi-fitted design.
Double-breasted blazer in wide-wale Cyan corduroy
- Relaxed fit - Shoulder pads
- Patch pockets at hip and chest welt pocket
- Faux-horn buttons at front body and sleeve opening
- Double back vents
- Printed satin lining in original Manhunt Toile print by artist Hazel Lee Santino
- Model is 5'10" wearing size 4
- Measurements on size 4 - 36 1/2" chest, 18 3/4" length
- Measurements on size 12 - 41 1/2" chest, 20 3/4" length
This item is Final Sale and not eligible for return or exchange.
This item ships directly from Rachel Anontoff.
this is excess or end-of-season inventory
But it's still an amazing product. Customer demand is unpredictable, so it's easy for brands to overproduce. Excess inventory could also be due to supply chain issues, order cancellations, misproductions, and more.
shipping from multiple locations
Your order may come in multiple packages. We do our best to keep it easy, breezy and non-confusing! Shipping from multiple locations has allowed us to grow our inventory offering tenfold.